Your Free Travel Guide to Shenzhen
Call Us: 150-1247-8000
This is the highest building in Shenzhen. Splendid views from the 96th floor glass windows from ceiling to floor and 360 deg view of Shenzhen.
OCT East Shenzhen
OCT East has been called the “Universal Studios of China” and offers rides, golf, magic shows, luxury hotels, restaurants, spas, and—believe it or not—a scenic Swiss village.
Also known as the Central Park. This gorgeous green space provides both respite from the noise of the city and a picture-perfect view of Shenzhen’s skyscrapers in the distance.
Happy Valley of Shenzhen
Happy Valley is the largest amusement park in Shenzhen. They have roller coasters, a massive water park and a variety of live performances. Try to go on weekdays to avoid long queues for rides.
- Why a ban on Huawei isn't going to stop them in their tracksDecember 13, 2019
- Are anti-nutrients wrecking your diet?December 13, 2019
- Don't miss an adventurous voyage to the best of India's safarisDecember 12, 2019
- Are you making the most of your rest in the gym?December 12, 2019
- Most Trending The Volkswagen Touareg is built for the nomad in youDecember 11, 2019
- Celebrate Oktoberfest 2019 with a glass of Erdinger - AUGUSTMANDecember 11, 2019
- Know your hide: Grades of leather explainedDecember 11, 2019
Subscribe to Shenzhen Airlines
Receive Hotel, Airfare and Travel deals to Shenzhen.
Get Shenzhen Tour Info. Find all the information you need, tips, things to do, attractions and more.
This website is owned by PJ-Entrepreneur’s Group of Marketers. Our site is solely intended for informational use only.